Versatility for the Digital Age
Today's network environments are becoming more complex with the proliferation of IoT connected devices that require PoE, varying link speed requirements between devices and business critical applications as well as assurance of the physical infrastructure. Having to manage all of these different aspects or simply be able to exonerate your domain can be daunting without the right tool for the job.
TestPro supports testing of three key areas of technology organizations should consider when investing in test and measurement solutions. TestPro supports CAT6A certification in half the time and half the cost of competitive products, Multi-Gigabit link qualification up to 10 GigE and loaded PoE++ validation testing up to 90W.
- Industry's fastest complete CAT6A certification test at 6 seconds, including TCL and return loss location troubleshooting
- Certify CAT5e – CAT8
- DC unbalance measurement for PoE cabling
- TCL, MPTL (Modular Plug Terminated Link) and Single-Pair Ethernet measurement
- Live Wiremap and cabling diagnostics including distance to fault
- Uniquely able to measure impact of PoE on network link performance with simultaneous traffic generation and sustained power load testing
- DC resistance unbalance
- Verify loaded PoE++ for 802.3 af/at/bt (90W)
- Reporting of PSE configuration and powered pairs
- Reporting of voltage/current/real power
- Autotest qualifies which link speeds are supported with pass/fail indication of 1/2.5/5/10GigE data rates, even under sustained PoE++ load
- Per pair Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) and Bit Error Rate (BER) reporting against default or user defined limits
- Integrated traffic generation and loopback to stress test cable links
- Mulimode and single mode OLTS modules
- 850/1300nm multimode and 1310/1550nm singlemode
- Integrated VisiFault locator
- Optical probe connection for visual inspection of dirt and damage to optical connectors
- Integrated port for measuring electrical voltage for hybrid optical cables
Multi-gig SNR and PoE kit
A pair of TestPro CV100 mainframes, a pair of TP-AD-NETCABLE adapters
CAT6A certification kit
A pair of TestPro CV100 mainframes, a pair of TP-AD-6ACH adapters, a pair of TP-AD-6APL adapters, TP-OP-CAT6A license, carry case and accessories
Smart building CAT6A certification, multi-gig SNR and PoE combo KIT
A pair of TestPro CV100 mainframes, a pair of TP-AD-6APL adapters, a pair of TP-AD-NETCABLE adapters, TP-OP-CAT6A license, carry case and accessories
Singlemode fiber test KIT for TestPro
Pair of Singlemode fiber adapters with dual wavelength light source 1310/1550nm, visual fault locator, volt meter, pair of interchangeable FC adapter for the transmit port, pair of FC-LC launch cords for connecting the transmit port to the fiber link under test, pair of interchangeable LC adapters for the receive port, pair of LC-LC reference cords for the receive side, one LC-LC duplex coupler for setting reference, Sticklers cleaning kit, carry case
Multimode fiber test KIT for TestPro
Pair of Multimode fiber adapters with dual wavelength light source 850/1300nm, visual fault locator, volt meter, pair of interchangeable FC adapter for the transmit port, pair of FC-LC launch cords for connecting the transmit port to the fiber link under test, pair of interchangeable LC adapters for the receive port, pair of LC-LC reference cords for the receive side, one LC-LC duplex coupler for setting reference, Sticklers cleaning kit, carry case
Singlemode and multimode fiber certification KIT
Two TestPro platforms, certificate of calibration for each TestPro platform, two hanging straps, Quick start guide, USB cable, Thumb drive with TestDataPro results management software, two power podapter with country specific Pins,1pcs AD-SM-K01 singlemode fiber test kit, 1pcs AD-MM-K01 multimode fiber test kit
TestPro Copper and Fiber Certification KIT.
1ks TestPro CV-100-K50 Cat 6A metalický certifikační kit, 1ks TestPro CV-100-K11 optický MM+SM certifikační kit
A New Class of Hybrid Testing
Due to an increased reliance on network-connected technologies in the enterprise, IT departments now require a cable test tool that fills the gap between network qualification and certification categories without breaking the bank. This new category of test tool is being referred to as Qualification+. AEM's new Network Service Assistant (NSA) is the first Qualification+ test tool on the market that provides enterprise IT departments with features that approach what professional cabling contractor certification tools can measure at a much lower price-point. Let's learn more about AEM's NSA tool from a high-level and why its Certi-Lite feature puts the "+" in Qualification+.
Network Service Assistant Advantages
- Certi-Lite – Single-ended ANSI/TIA 1152-A complaint RF testing involving the measurement of complex cable parameters such as Return Loss, NEXT, Insertion Loss, ACRF, length, delay, shield discontinuity, and graphical TDR analysis of faults.
- Autotest feature - Autotest is the easiest and most reliable way to ensure that cabling links will support the desired network rate with a clear Pass/Fail indication and allows saving of test results.
- PoE Load Testing – All PoE standards, which include 802.3 af/at/bt and UPOE are supported for reporting of PSE configuration and full load testing with reporting of Current/Wattage/Voltage. In addition, it also allows for sustained loading of the PoE source over longer periods to identify hard to find intermittent power drops, through external loads.
- Multi-gig Link Speed Testing - NSA is capable of validating a link to ensure Ethernet can be supported at 1/2/5/5/10GBASE-T. It can perform SNR measurements while under traffic and PoE load, ensuring confidence that a cabling link will support the desired network rate.
- Network Connectivity Testing - NSA can connect to a live Ethernet network through the 10/100/1000 network interface connector, or via WiFi (Edimax EW-7822ULC Wi-Fi USB adapter required). Once connected, NSA will auto-discover connected devices on the network. You can Ping any other device to verify connectivity with traceroute and measure latency.
- Wi-Fi Testing - NSA can auto-discover all 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi SSIDs and their associated RSSI values (received power level). This is helpful in discovering Wi-Fi "dead zones" and checking Wi-Fi connectivity with optional Edimax EW-7822ULC Wi-Fi USB Adapter.
- Industry's Best Warranty - All NSA's come with a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase – proof of our confidence in the quality and reliability of our instruments.